Testing... testing... Testing, one, two, three.
Ok, so does this even work? I guess we'll see tomorrow morning. If it does, it would make things much easier. Maybe.
Anyway, I think I've figured out what I'm going to do for the first few classes. I think I might be allowed to have class in the sanctuary of the church that's attached to the school here. The only problem is that though the church is attached, it's apparently very separate. I would have to get things okayed on many diffent levels in order for this to work. We'll see.
Anyway, people down here don't use hymnals at all. It's a pain for them because most don't know how to read music (at all) and also the hymnals are very expensive. If a church does have hymnals, it's usually just a collection of the lyrics. Hymnals with the four part music would actually be used by the music minister and pianist and such. Bummer. That's going to make things a bit harder.
Catch phrase of the week: "We'll see."
No comments:
Post a Comment