Well now, that really depends on who's asking. At Central A/G, I was one of the pianists from time to time before I went to college (and even at times when I would return). The same is true this past year at FUMC, I would play piano sometimes while Luke played beautifully on the guitar. So, I guess if you were someone from one of the churches I attended, I would say, "Yes, I play the piano a little bit." Hey, why not? I've been taking lessons since I was in the 4th grade.
HOWEVER, if you were someone from Lee, I would have to imphatically say no. I'm not really a pianist, and I figured that out as soon as I heard a few of the real pianist, the piano majors that had been playing since they were 5 years old before they were ever in school. So for my entire time at Lee, I rarely (if ever) told anyone that I played the piano. If they asked, I wouldn't feel bad saying that I didn't play or if I was forced to admit it, I would quickly add that I didn't play well and couldn't really read piano music to save my life.
And so it goes with the ever increasingly important question asked here: "Hables Espanol?"
No, no hablo espanol.
No comments:
Post a Comment