Tuesday, August 29, 2006

guess what I found?

Hey Cmd. Gebhart and Wild Bill!

Guess what I found Cmd. Gebhart?  Your business card; it was still in my pocket, just waiting for me to email you.  Ha.  I'm so slow sometimes.  :-)

Well, guess what I'm going to be doing tomorrow night?  I'm going to be getting involved with the Royal Ranger outpost here at CEAD Church!  I'm really excited about it because I actually thought I wouldn't be able to be involved until I got a lot more Spanish under my belt so to speak.  I just wanted to write and tell you that because I'm really excited about getting back into Royal Rangers after my four year period of Ranger starvation.  ;-)

Apparently they are still getting ready for the new program down here.  I wish I knew more about it so that I could possible better help them, but I'm sure they are good on their own.  I just want to be as helpful as possible.

Hey Cmd. Jorgensen, could you add me to the email list for the TV Section again?  I'd appreciate it.  And Cmd. Gebhart, I would love to be on the FCF one if there is one.  I just found the TV Sectional website for the first time and think it's really amazing.  Now I really want to go to Farm Day!  (Isn't is a little early this year?)

Yours in Christ and double brotherhood,

Jason Scott Vawter

No comments: