Friday, August 04, 2006

FUMC Concert

The concert went so much better than I could have expected! The church was so generous in a thousand ways. There was delicious food gallore and wonderful smiles to match. Many people came and so much money was given. I am ever so grateful!

Now... I just wish I were there already!!! And tomorrow evening I will be! Yea!!

Gosh, this waiting part is getting tougher and tougher! (Either that or I'm getting more impatient as time goes by! ;-)

I hope everyone is having a great time!

PS- Thanks to Pam and Richard Ellison, you can now listen to the concert if you weren't able to come (of course you should do so at your own "ear"ful risk... :-) Just click on one of the links below (at least that's what I'm told...)

*Fixed (hopefully), cut and copy the first half of the link below, and then add whichever last half you might like to listen to* Maybe that will work.


http://dav.earthlink.net/lawyerelliston/MegaMail/
d2711d46fd9fee270fdd25c7c2effb7f
3ca81f33199ab7767c11529b40fd8a7c
107b0b368a1a5c2474ef6da75a9792d3
6b1ab6aacb9220ebf88cd54e6815f57f
32bec2ef7d29c0f91170a5000700b131
ee42e770e63db0e51a230fda501b8598
be00b449950fa513c51de20a0101d215
c47175eb79677c16f96434e8a8013539
17fbbd97b92415abc74dd3fd2b18de9a
3b44a85a5ee32fdb42d6efc3046adb20
d4affd65921aace6a61df07a0a3705d5
3bb18c7497d5438314c1cdd0b9253b9a
481db7125af4b40b40c22283c8fbdeca
33376f6ea66a10e7d38d4a57ad28e9ca
5458aa3c38e18bb69f02c772457f0d1a
b9fcbc56925060a6dc1b65aab20968ec
eceaefc8f867dd88cf6cad435fab6262

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you already but I'm happy and excited for you. Have a great time and make sure you thank Emily and John real good.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great improvisation and a great church-FUMC-I love. It was where I used to be with... :D