Tuesday, August 15, 2006

No enter button

Well, I'd like to start off by saying that having no enter button poses a good-sized problem when typing a multi paragraphical blog.  Having paragraphs breaks long treatices up into more managable pieces, while not having these paragraphs makes even the shortest paper seem quite dawnting.  I also wish I could spell.  Too bad.  >>>>Next subject: Getting in touch with those I love.  Now, if only everyone that I wanted to speak to had a handy-dandy little computer mic and either a program called "Skype" or some instant messanger type program like MSN IM or AIM... the world would be a much better place.  ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I sure wish you had taken your laptop with you. We haven't got it back yet. Maybe we will have to mail it soon if the cost isn't too prohibitive. I would love to hear more about everything but I guess I"ll have to wait a little while. By the way do you have a phone? Could we call you sometime? Can't wait to hear how it goes once school starts.

Anonymous said...

concerning the laptop... I'm sorry, my son... Dave at Circuit City really tried every possible way to save your files... I'm so sorry. (You probably don't want "cute" right now.) The harddrive actually did die on the operating table. At just over 50% of the reclamation process, it completely crashed. Dave will pull together what files he found and get the PC back to us so that we can ship to HP for repair.
Grampa called tonight and asked mommy about commenting on your blog. Beware, he'll figure it out soon. I'm going home to visit this weekend. Greg and crew come home to 20th St this weekend, too. He'll be here Mon for dental appointment. Keep up the good news.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason, I have AIM, yahoo, and MSN if you wanna contact me. Email me at seenthelightr@excite.com if you need my contact info...and I have a mic.

Unknown said...

ha, sort of like an abreviation for, "seen-the-lighter"

Heh heh

Anonymous said...

bad pun mister! Bad pun! But then again, what else do I expect from you anymore?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.