
Look! A picture of me in Honduras! Don't you just love the wonderful scenery and beautiful greenery?
Things are going very well down here; both classes and lesson plans are starting to fall into place. And with plenty of time to spare! Apparently classes don't fully start until the 29th. Cool. My roomates are planning to use their extra time this weekend to go to the coast. I hope I'm able to go with them!
We'll see. :-D
PS- Plenty of new info below for hungry readers!
4 comments:
Yes, the greenary etc. is beautiful (although it doesn't exist in that photo...)
That girl sounds awesome--whenever you do meet her...
I hope you get to go to the coast.
;-)
I think that you should answer the queries of your loving brother because he might be able to help you out. How are you doing my brother. We are winding down our last week in the wonderful metropolis of speculator. And then I get to go back to school and join singers.
Querries? I'm querriful: what do you mean?
Post a Comment