Cmd. Gebhart,
It's good to hear from you too!
I just finished attending a Royal Ranger night, and I am pumped. I'm really still not sure how much I'll be able to be involved until I better learn the language (which might take a year...), but I'm very excited to be back into Rangers.
They're still under the old system down here, and I'm not talking half old, I'm talking, back with the Pioneers, Straight Arrows and all that stuff. Pretty cool, if you ask me. They should be getting into the new (current) program very soon because apparently it has just finished being translated (I'm assuming Jeff Cooper is to thank for that?). Anyway, I would love to learn whatever you might be able to send me with that CD you were talking about.
Apparently there is a Camporama coming up this October for Honduras around the same time that the Fall "roundup" is happening in AL. I really hope that I get to go. I'll be on vacation then and can go with them if they have room or will let me. I miss it so much! I can just smell the campfire now... ah. (maybe even some $10,000 wood too ;-)
In case you want it, my small post address (for letters and small boxes) is as follows:
Jason Vawter
CEAD Christian School
TGU 000158
P.O. Box 025387
Miamia, FL 33102-5387
(There's no need for international postage or anything like that)
It's good hearing from you, and thanks for adding me to the email list!
Yours in Christ,
Jason Scott Vawter
3 comments:
You say you will be on vacation in October. Exactly what is your schedule? I mean your yearly schedule and daily. Is it the same as our schools? I think it is great that you are able to do Rangers again. I hope you get to go to the Camporama. I'm sure it won't take a year to get your Spanish working good. Love you!!
I have no clue what my schedule will be. I wish I did, but they haven't handed it out yet... even to the teachers. Although, I can be pretty sure that it won't be like the one in the states because all the holidays here are different.
Glad you have some Rangering time ahead.
Post a Comment