So much to do, and so little time!
Actually, I'm not extremely busy, but busy enough, you know? Today I almost finished making my wall posters. I made them in faith that I will be given a room to hang them up in... we'll see. Actually they're building three classrooms out back and one of them should belong to me, but they have to finish before I can move in :-)
I'm getting more and more excited. I still don't know how much I'll be living on (money) or exactly what grade levels I'll be teaching or my schedule. I do however know that I'll be teaching Bible, which is fairly exciting.
Actually, it's all exciting for me.
PS- Was that enough details, Mom? ;-)
2 comments:
hey jason,
hope you get the best room.
Greg
I want more details. I will never be satisfied. It was a little better though. I sure do love you and can't wait for you to start school also.
Post a Comment