Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's pronounced MOATZART!!!!!!

I haven't really done anything too interesting this weekend, but I did do something extremely interesting this past Wednessday.  I don't guess I've said anything about that yet have I?

Last Friday I went to a tiny benifit concert that was held at someone's house and met someone who told me about another conert.  It was a girl who has been here for the last four years with her husband and they had found out about a concert on Wed.  She invited me to come.  It was a concert of the Honduran National Philharmonic Orchestra and Choir performing Mozart's Requiem.

By the way, even though you're only reading inside your head please pronounce that Moat-zart (WITH A "T"!!!!)

Sorry... now where was I?  ;-)  It was a pretty good performance and it was wonderful to see something of which I had been a part of on the other side at Lee University.  I'll have to be honest... it could have been a lot better.  But I still wouldn't have traded the experience for the world.  It was wonderful!  I tried my best not to sing along, but I got caught a couple of times.  I have this deep affenity for the choral parts.  The other's don't interest me very much... not even the vocal solo portions.  But those choral parts are just absolutely astounding!  Mozart ( Moatzart) was amazing!

PS- For an indepth theological discussion on my future mate, please read the post below.

1 comment:

Blanca Trinidad said...

Johanson,... you're a dead man.. wait to see what's going to happen to you when you come to the choir practice after I had read this comment...

Just Kidding,.. jajajaja

Thanks for helping us,.. God sent you as an answer for our prayers! He have another tenor!!