Discussing, music, youth, and this pilgrim's progress. (or lack of it)
hopefully not the woman...so I'm guessing the bedsheet/ghost?
Ruth! I thought you were a little more perceptive than this.;-)
Oooh, ouch.btw, I'm saying that I'm staying out of this so I can stay out of this.
ouch? About what?
Both of you are hopeless.HA!
and you're just mean about that, Vawter boy. But you're still one of my good friends
Ah, dear... hopeless? That's pretty low. Why did you have to drag me back into this?
I wasn't the one who dragged you into this to start with.
Okay Halloween is over. Let's see some more pictures. Are the stores there all decorated for Christmas or do they wait till a more decent time?
Wow... so many comments and yet so little said.HA!
*smack*
but you miss all the silly comments from all the girls that don't say a thing. :)
Hmm... I wonder who that was? If only I knew...;-)
it isn't me!
I have heard the one who denies knowing things is the guilty party.
Wow... is it a little hot in here, or is it just me?:-D
just you, Jason.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
hopefully not the woman...so I'm guessing the bedsheet/ghost?
Ruth! I thought you were a little more perceptive than this.
;-)
Oooh, ouch.
btw, I'm saying that I'm staying out of this so I can stay out of this.
ouch? About what?
Both of you are hopeless.
HA!
and you're just mean about that, Vawter boy. But you're still one of my good friends
Ah, dear... hopeless? That's pretty low. Why did you have to drag me back into this?
I wasn't the one who dragged you into this to start with.
Okay Halloween is over. Let's see some more pictures. Are the stores there all decorated for Christmas or do they wait till a more decent time?
Wow... so many comments and yet so little said.
HA!
*smack*
but you miss all the silly comments from all the girls that don't say a thing.
:)
Hmm... I wonder who that was? If only I knew...
;-)
it isn't me!
I have heard the one who denies knowing things is the guilty party.
Wow... is it a little hot in here, or is it just me?
:-D
just you, Jason.
Post a Comment