Right now I've got an unexpected free period after a morning of sub-ing during my usual free periods. I think me and the guys are going to have Thanksgiving with some friends from the International School, and then we decided we're going to make it a point to watch one entire football game as a continuation of the tradition. It'll probably be the first whole one that any of us have watched for a few years. But that's just what Thanksgiving's about, you know? ;-)
6 comments:
happy thanksgiving Jason
What football game did you watch?
that's a good question
Hay Man,
I finally got to check out your blog site. It's been crazy at work 12-16hrs/day all last week, and then school twice a week. I am like a zombie!:)
Your blog is very nice set. I enjoyed the pictures. I think I need to get out more...wait a minute(!), I've been out!, well.. I mean in a different fashion.
It's good to hear from. I pray God give you direction in all your future planning.
Later
so when do you walk?
The 16th!
And we watched the wonderful and amazing Arkansaw vs. LSU game. It was SWEET.
Post a Comment