So I was in charge of after-school detention today... which was pretty fun. I must say. There were so many kids that we had to split it up. Mr. Reconco took half of the kids and I had all the kids that I gave detentions to. It was great to see Mr. Reconco having his kids do exercises. He was hard core. And it was the bomb. While he had his kids under physical diress, I put mine under mental diress and had them write a huge four page paper in English in less than 45 mins. I kept telling them that if they didn't finish, I would give them another detention for not following directions. I'm so mean... it was great. ;-) After that, I had the class write a letterof encouragement to Ms. Godoy in Spanish which I will give her tomorrow.
I hope she enjoys it a lot more then they did!
(heh heh)
8 comments:
You're just enjoying this teacher thing way to much. What are you doing, seeking revenge for when you were the student?
Now... exactly how does that work? Wouldn't I want revenge against my fellow teachers?
How long is the total detention? I guess every teacher in charge gets to make up their on punishment. That is nice I guess especially when you get your own kids for detention. Did you know that you were going to have detention when you put those 40 kids on detention? What a meany you are!
One last question until I think of another. What was the 4 page paper on? Anything they chose?
Ha...
The detention is one clock hour. I had them write a paper on what they did to get their detention as well as what they are going to do to keep from getting one next time.
Oh yeah!
Hey, howlin Wolf, great to hear from you. I'll be checkin on your blog from time to time. Got to meet that new Preacher. I am proud for you and the church.
RainWater the horntooter
Bill used to have the boys run around the parking lot until Bill got tired (while sitting on his FCF Chair). I can see you are such a mean teacher. I bet all the kids really love you. See you in a few weeks. LOVE MISS BETH
Post a Comment