Monday, March 05, 2007

long time no post

I haven't heard anything about that special award from Lee, except that Mrs. Holden keeps asking me clarification questions (what does this acronym mean? how do you pronounce Tegucigalpa... and such).  I don't know much of anything about it.  Which is really just fine; my head's quite large enough as it is.  :-D
 
Our vacation two weeks ago was good, but not near long enough.  I wish I could have some more time off.  The good thing is this week went very quickly.  The bad thing is that so did my weekend.  Ha.  It was really nice having a visitor here from the states (or France rather).  Phil was just one sweet dude and I hope we get to stay in touch some over the next few years.  This next week, Daniel's twin brother is coming down, so will get to have another visitor, which makes me excited.  I like having people over for us to entertain, even if I don't really know them before they come.  (I really hope you get to come down Mom!!!)
 
Don't tell anybody, but Brian is getting to visit the states this coming weekend because he's going to someone's wedding.  He's really excited about it, but I'm going to miss him.  It's just not the same without all three of us here.  We've actually spent almost every waking hour together since last August.  Both Daniel and Brian are just stellar guys, and I'm so glad to know them.  I've never really had great guy friends like them (besides Greg of course!).
 
I'll see if I can finish making my pictures ready for uploading.  If so, I'll have them today.  Maybe.  ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you were doing? I miss you a lot Jason...just keep on following God bro.

Btw, we're going to state with a large group human video for fine arts.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... long time no post. I was starting to wonder if you'd been eaten up by some mysterious animal that only exists in Honduras or something.

Glad to hear things are going well down there, though. :) And that you didn't get eaten up.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys. :-)

Anonymous said...

whew!! it was a long time.