To whom it may concern:
Just keeping you posted so you will not embarrass yourself. Due to the climate of political correctness now "pervading" America, those of us in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, and Kentucky will no longer be referred to as "HILLBILLIES." You must now refer to us as: APPALACHIAN-AMERICANS.
Thank you!
Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry.
6 comments:
amazing pictures and that mess about the hillbillies is awesome! Oh, and Jason, please don't EVER eat three burritos again and then take a picture...that's kinda disturbing...
dork
why haven't you written me back yet? you have time to write a joke on your blog, but not enough to write me a letter?
I am beyond sad.
Stacey, a thoughtful and heartfelt letter will come shortly. If it's any consolation... I still haven't written Aunt Theresa back.
And I love you.
very much
Post a Comment