Sunday, March 11, 2007

Prayer

Spiritually I have been going through a tough time these past few
weeks. Things have been rough and I have felt empty and week. The
hardest part has been the lack of specific guidance. I obviously know
that I'm supposed to be here in Honduras, but I'm confused as to where
and how. There are many options open to me, many honor-filled things
that I can do. And this should make me happy and joyfilled, but I'm
just left confused. I'm not sure where to put effort first. And, I'm
also confused about other areas of my life.

If any of you have the time, I would greatly appreciate prayer for
this area. I know this seems like a rather vague request, but it's a
very serious on. Spiritually, this is a very difficult and hard time
for me. I would probably consider it the second hardest time in my
life, spiritually that is. It's a dry place and a desert. I know
that we are supposed to endure these types of places sometimes, but
this one is different. It's affecting my ability to serve and to
minister, not just my personal happiness or enjoyment.

So, if you have the time and endurance, I would greatly appreciate
your prayers. I've been praying and fasting about this myself for a
good while now, but still haven't broken through. That's why I'm
asking for your prayers. Maybe sometimes we're not meant to "press
through" without help.

Gratefully yours.

No comments: