Sunday, January 07, 2007

First Day Back

So I'm back in Honduras!

On my way back, I got to enjoy first class for the first time in my life. It was amazing. Not worth an extra hundred dollars, but if it's free... more than amazing!

The bus trip was much longer than I expected it to be. The bus ride from San Pedro Sula to Tegus took forever, it seemed like. I really wish it had gone faster, and towards the end I was feeling a little woosy. But that was probably just from lack of sleep.

Today, however, is a new day! It's so wonderful down here; I've already thanked God for the weather. It could have been a few degrees colder when I arived, but instead it was perfect! I'm wearing shorts and short-sleaves right now and all the windows are open. I was planning on getting up and going to church this morning, but my alarm didn't go off. Oh well... ;-)

I hope to get a lot done over the next few weeks, and there are a lot of things "in the works" so to speak. One of the first is of course getting my sometimes-monthly newsletter out to my adoring fans. ;-)

Well, it's off to work for me. I think I'm going to have a chance to pick up Daniel (and maybe Brian) at the airport in an hour or so... so I need to be ready. Adios!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you made it back safely . Take care of yourself Jason

Anonymous said...

Well, I enjoyed a newsy news letter, today. I snook a short break at work today to read it. Rub it in about the weather. Think about what you have missed. Tonight we are starting at 30 deg and dropping. Don't think I will go out with just shorts and t-shirt. But I may snuggle closer to my Hunny! If her cold feet don't get in the way!

Unknown said...

three words:

"suffering for Jesus"

;-D