Friday, September 22, 2006

A short picture album!




What you see here is a clear example of three guys just suffering for Jesus. Oh the pain, the torture, the agony we all go through on a daily basis. I'm telling you: we all need serious prayer. Please remember the three of us as we continue to place the gospel first and leave our worldly desire for comfort and peace behind us.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pain...suffering...you don't know how much it hurts to see you lazy, good for nothing slackers (direct quote from one of the professor's here) laying back in the nice gentle breeze while I'm slaving away working on school work!

Just picking Jason. Glad to see that you are having some fun.

Unknown said...

;-) Well, you would know all about being a lazy, good-for-nothing slacker now wouldn't you?

;-)

Anonymous said...

well...only in the summer evenings that are actually bareable enough to be outside...

I'm just pickin' at you though, Jason.

Anonymous said...

Ouch...

And outside of that, I think I'll leave this conversation completely alone.

Unknown said...

Ha
;-)

Anonymous said...

:-p

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures. MOre please! If it is okay. I don't know the rules.