Of course I like them any way. The long ones are great because they are so informative and the short ones are great because there are more of them hopefully. Just don't stop writing! Love you and miss you!
I read them! In fact I quiet enjoy them. I try to comment, but then I feel as if I am takin over the comment area because there aren't many comments and a lot of them are mine--I fell like I'm hogging them all to myself even though everyone else is free to comment as well. I know, I'm strange.
As for length, I love stories! (aka long post), but sometimes my brain won't let me focus that long and that is when I would prefer a short post and you, as my friend, are supposed to know exactly when I nee/want each kind of post. (when they are too long for me at the moment, I do always go back and read them later)
I'm enjoying reading but have had trouble getting my comments posted. I love reading everyone else's comments tho. Don't think yourself a hog Miss Gwyn. No such thing could happen. Good to hear from you Miss Ruth.
7 comments:
Dear Jason - Been thinking about you all day. I hope you have a great week. LOVE MISS BETH
Make them as long or as short as they need to be... I read them either way - but that's my two cents worth.
Of course I like them any way. The long ones are great because they are so informative and the short ones are great because there are more of them hopefully. Just don't stop writing! Love you and miss you!
I read them, just cause I don't post stuff don't mean nothing, and you know it Jason.
You better keep writing either way.
Well... I guess if so many people want to read, then I guess I should type something.
;-)
I read them! In fact I quiet enjoy them. I try to comment, but then I feel as if I am takin over the comment area because there aren't many comments and a lot of them are mine--I fell like I'm hogging them all to myself even though everyone else is free to comment as well. I know, I'm strange.
As for length, I love stories! (aka long post), but sometimes my brain won't let me focus that long and that is when I would prefer a short post and you, as my friend, are supposed to know exactly when I nee/want each kind of post. (when they are too long for me at the moment, I do always go back and read them later)
I'm enjoying reading but have had trouble getting my comments posted. I love reading everyone else's comments tho. Don't think yourself a hog Miss Gwyn. No such thing could happen. Good to hear from you Miss Ruth.
Post a Comment