Actually, truth be told it's a test to see who reads the comments! :)
Today I went to my first Tico (short for Costa Rican) church. It was a good experience. Yesterday I met a guy going to college in Conway, Arkansas and he knew of Chi Alpha at Conway and so I invited him to come to church this morning(on faith that Josh would have room to pick him up too). Complete coincidence that we met. Happened to be downtown in the line for the same bus at the same time. Plenty of buses, plenty of times... tell me God didn't set that up. :)
Tonight we met with some missionaries for supper and just had a great time. I'm tired.
1 comment:
Actually, truth be told it's a test to see who reads the comments! :)
Today I went to my first Tico (short for Costa Rican) church. It was a good experience. Yesterday I met a guy going to college in Conway, Arkansas and he knew of Chi Alpha at Conway and so I invited him to come to church this morning(on faith that Josh would have room to pick him up too). Complete coincidence that we met. Happened to be downtown in the line for the same bus at the same time. Plenty of buses, plenty of times... tell me God didn't set that up. :)
Tonight we met with some missionaries for supper and just had a great time. I'm tired.
BTW... comments are welcome!!!!
Post a Comment