Monday, May 06, 2013

Thanks to McKendree UMC

McKendree and Jasper Community:

Thank you so much for all that you've done!  Your generosity is truly overwhelming!  Special thanks to Julia who spearheaded the endeavor! No doubt Tommy and Fred deserve thanks for their contribution of fresh fish.  Thanks to Ron and Bonnie who obviously allowed advertising air-time during Sunday morning services and Wednesday night practices. Thanks to the many choir and church members who invited, cooked, cleaned, and gave money.  I don't deserve this lavish display of love.  I'm so grateful!  I'm going to be doing my best to keep updating this blog so that those who wish to know what I'm up to can have plenty of information. Of course that's mainly to sooth Julia's lovingly deep desire to know more, but others are invited to check in as often as they'd like for fresh missions details. :)

Thank you all again!

No comments: