In other news, I'm weighing some big decisions on what the next school year might hold. Or better put, some of my professors will be deciding for me what it will hold. I ask for your prayer in that as Wednesday comes quickly. Nevertheless I know that God is ultimately in control and I have no doubt that whatever choice is made, His Will ultimately will shine through. I learned a long time ago that...
"Unless the Lord builds the house, it's builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, it's watchmen stand guard in vain. In vain you rise early and stay up late toiling for food to eat! For he grants sleep to those he loves."I am thankful for God's rest. True peace and relaxing rest is a gift from Him. I don't build, labor, watch, or toil in vain because I choose to only hold onto those things God allows me to keep. "The Lord gives and the Lord takes away" nevertheless... rather ALL THE MORE, "blessed be the Name of the Lord!!!!"
Side note: My blog doesn't have a huge readership, but it appears I have a consistent 25 people or so that read each post. Just want to let you know you're welcome to comment below. I LOVE encouraging words from friends and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment