Thursday, March 07, 2013

WOW!!!

I'm amazed right now.

This past week has been a whirlwind of spiritual activity!  Within the past week, I've heard back from THREE collegiate choral directors in San Jose, and I've talked with Josh Amiot, XA missionary to the University of Costa Rica, and I've already received promise of at least two sums of moneys to reimburse me for my window damage from the tornado!  And one of the donors (which as of yet is unknown to me!) is willing to put that money towards the Costa Rica missions opportunity if the other source ends up covering the whole cost of my windows!

All this points to God's provision in my life. Much more than simple financial provision; it's a provision of opportunity.  Both ways AND means!  This is wonderful!  God, I am so thankful!


"I will sing to the Lord as long as I live,I will praise my God to my last breath!May all my thoughts be pleasing to him,for I rejoice in the Lord!"   -Psalm 104:33-34

P.S. - Sorry for all the exclamation points... it's just an exclamatory type of day!

P.P.S - I forgot to mention the fact that God also put me in touch with someone who does the same work I want to do, but in Ukraine!!  Seriously!  A musical missionary to Ukraine that performs mammoth sacred works by famous dead composers.  A year ago, I thought this was a crazy, outlandish idea no-one had ever tried before.  It's nice to know there are others with years and years of experience!  Check them out! >>> www.musicmissionkiev.org

No comments: