Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cell phone!!!

I got a cell phone!  I guess I forgot to tell my blogging base.  If you want to call me and waste even more money than you would usually, then you can just call this handy-dandy number, 011-504-855-4331, and I'll answer as soon as possible.  Ha.  Actually, I might be recieving a call from the states today on my cellphone, from the company that makes the software that runs our school.  The software is called School Minder and it's made by Hunter Systems.  I've actually been talking to one or two of their employees through email and they seem to be just stellar people.  One even invited me to stay at his house if I were to come back this summer and take some lessons in the program (don't worry, chances are it wouldn't ever happen).  He wants me to see his little baby.  Que Linda!
 
Oh, as for the number thing, I would be very careful.  Actually, I wouldn't bother calling me because it's so expensive (besides... who really wants to talk with themselves?).  You don't just have to pay for the call to Honduras (which believe me is expensive enough), but you also have to pay for the fact that you're calling a cellphone.  I don't know how expensive it is, but I could imagine that it's out the wazzoo.
 
Well, you Hunstvillians enjoy you're slush and stuff.  I wonder if Cleveland got anything good?  Probably not.  ;-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be very careful about posting my cell phone number, period...

But that's just me.

Glad to know everything's going well down there. :)

Anonymous said...

that's what I was thinking also...as for the slushy stuff...yeah, Huntsville got some, but not much. Does that count?

Unknown said...

I guess I just worry about different stuff. But hey, I'm not one of you beautiful girls who every guy in the world tries to call either... maybe things would be different if I was.

;-)

Anonymous said...

HA! You make me laugh, Jason Scott Vawter...guys calling me...ha ha ha...

Anonymous said...

You never know... it could happen.

And as for you, Jason - I'm pretty sure things would be a lot different if you were a beautiful girl. But trying to imagine you as one... I just can't imagine it. Sorry. *shrug*

Anonymous said...

well, there is that one story involving him in the nurse's uniform...but that was just a story with no proof...

Unknown said...

Ok... we're going to have to nip that one in the bud... I'm pretty sure that story involved my DAD and was set in a "pre-jasonian" time.

Just to clear things up.

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I don't need those kinds of nightmares.

Anonymous said...

hehehe, Cat doesn't need those nightmares...

Unknown said...

too bad Dad isn't here to defend himself... ;-)

Anonymous said...

that might be a good thing actually....