Ok, so today I walk in the door to our house and since it's so hot inside the first thing I do is open all the windows and such. But today was a little different because as I walk towards the sliding glass door, I am stopped by the sight of a huge iguana/lizard thing. And when I say huge, I mean, "How in the world did this thing get in my house?!"
So here for your veiwing pleasure is a picture of this huge lizard (on a leaf of our bird-of-paradise plant). But the best part is the VIDEO!!! so check it out by clicking HERE!
13 comments:
Sounded like a couple of girls!! I hope you enjoy torturing little defenseless animals. By the way you better be free and clear of these animals in your house if we are to come and visit you. Don't be too mean though.
I loved the way you were so mature about the iguana. I love you. You should have kept it to replace your parrot. I second mom about the girls. I laughed really hard.
Good pet. They don't bite and live a long time - you could even bring it back to the States. Relatively easy to care for - websearch before you adopt it. Bird probably not feed or watered correctly. Wish you could be here for Sis's graduation. LOVE YOU
oh my gosh, Jason! You scream like a girl! But he looks so pretty! What are you afraid of other than the lizard jumping around?
I've been trying to find out just what kind of lizard you had. Don't think it was an iguana. It might be a whiptail but not completely sure.
have you been to see iguana island in honduras?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSoLC2fuDuk
Oh, my...
That was impressive on so many levels - the ability to sound so much like scared girls, that is. I hate to think what you guys would be like with Gila monsters...
(and yes, I am well aware of how late this comment is - I've just been impressed beyond words for this long).
To all...
Just wait till you have a lizard like that one in your home and see exactly what type of wonderful noice you can make.
;-)
And Dad... we might be seeing that if we go to Utila... depends on what you guys are up for.
Ummm... I don't know about anyone else, but I have (had a lizard in the house) - and I wasn't the one screaming like a girl, either. In fact, I believe we came to love the lizard. Even named him Fred. So I believe I have room to talk.
Fred was a nice lizard to...if I remember correctly
He was a very nice lizard. Mostly stayed in his corner and didn't bother anyone.
I don't know what you boys have to be so scared about.
for real...but then again, Jason has always been a little strange. (love ya Jason)
Post a Comment