
I can't wait to arrive. I feel like I've been in the planning stages for the better part of this summer, and truth be told last week I was even getting slightly irritable. (that sound like such a "girl" word :-)
But this week is better. I'm considering it my last week here in the States. Actually, I'll be leaving early in the morning on the 5th of August and arriving in Honduras late that night. But... next week will be filled with many things to include a couple of benefit concerts for the school (CEAD Christian School). I'm hoping to gather money for it's music library and also for purchasing a piano once I arrive. We'll see.
If you're in Huntsville this Sunday, come see us (Anna Shipp will be performing with me as well). And if you're not busy and in Cleveland the following Wednesday, we'd be honored to have you at First United Methodist Church on N. Ocoee St. I hope plenty of people show up. Anna and I have quite a "show" to put on. We've been practicing for a while now. Speaking of which... maybe I should go practice some more!
Thanks for reading!
2 comments:
I'm SOO excited for you--this is such an awesome opportunity.
I'm excited for you but will miss you of course. Can't wait to hear you in your concerts. Love you.
Post a Comment